Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog is conducting the ATL Tinkering Innovation Marathon 2020 where the ATL students across the country submitted their innovative ideas and after 2 rounds of evaluation, the Top 85 teams are selected to collaborate with the Atal Incubation Centres via the ATL Student Innovator Program.
AIC SKU is supporting up to 4 student teams (each team comprising of 3 students and 1 teacher) to upgrade their innovations to a marketable product with a robust business plan.
Towards achieving the same, AIC - SKU is extending its support for:
- To provide support and mentorship to the student teams adopted by AIC via a 8-session Virtual Student Innovator Program (SIP). An indicative calendar is attached for your ready reference.
- Connecting students from relevant industry/academia networks of the AIC.
- To support with necessary online prototyping support required to enhance the Technology Readiness Level (TRL) of the student teams’ innovation to at least TRL-5. It is understood that TRLs and their corresponding levels are acceptable in the relevant industry parlance.
- To support the student teams towards developing a complete product package with a business/product pitch/presentation.
- To host a 5-day virtual SIP Bootcamp where the student teams shall further refine their innovation and undergo online training on various sessions such as product development, IPR, market research, business design, etc.
- To guide the student teams to test their innovation (online) as a proof of concept.
- To support, train and guide the student teams to protect their intellectual property at all times.