AIC-SKU rolled out IGNITE 3.0
10 June 2022
This training programme would help in imparting sound and practical knowledge of innovations, start-ups and entrepreneurship to the young student innovators of AIC – SKU academic partners.
Process of IGNITE 3.0
- Teams of AIC – SKU academic partners are invited to apply for the programme after a one-day orientation programme.
- The teams will have to register themselves at the specified registration portal.
- At the time of registration, teams shall select an official point of contact from the participating team who will be responsible for all official correspondence between the team and the IGNITE 3.0 organizers.
- After the registration, participating teams will be shortlisted based on various evaluation criteria. Selected team will undergo an extensive 17 Day training and one-on-one mentoring sessions.
- After training and mentoring sessions every team should present their business pitch to the jury on the pitch day.
- Top 5 pitches will be selected for incubation at AIC-SKU and also best ideas and teams will be considered for incubation at AIC-SKU.
- All students/scholars/staff of AIC – SKU academic partner.
- Participants can apply only in teams of 2-5 members.