This training programme
would help in imparting sound and practical knowledge of innovations, start-ups
and entrepreneurship to the young student innovators of AIC – SKU academic partners.
Process of IGNITE 3.0
- Teams of AIC – SKU academic partners are invited to
apply for the programme after a one-day orientation programme.
- The teams will have to register
themselves at the specified registration portal.
- At the time of registration, teams shall select an
official point of contact from the participating team who will be responsible
for all official correspondence between the team and the IGNITE 3.0 organizers.
- After the registration, participating teams will be
shortlisted based on various evaluation criteria. Selected team will undergo an
extensive 17 Day training and one-on-one mentoring sessions.
- After training
and mentoring sessions every team should present their business pitch to the jury on the pitch
- Top 5 pitches
will be selected for incubation at AIC-SKU and also best ideas and teams will
be considered for incubation at AIC-SKU.
- All students/scholars/staff of AIC – SKU academic
- Participants can apply only in teams of 2-5 members.