STUDENT INNOVATOR PROGRAM 3.0
2 September 2020
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog had conducted the ATL Tinkering Innovation Marathon 2019 where the ATL students across the country submitted their innovative ideas in various focus categories. After 2 rounds of evaluation Top 72 teams were selected to collaborate with the Atal Incubation Centres via the Student Innovator Program.
Atal Incubation Centre at Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur (AIC-SKU, in short) is glad to collaborate with this event and excited to guide and support 4 student teams (each team comprising of 3 students and 1 teacher) to upgrade their innovations to a marketable product with a robust business plan. Key Takeaways
- Support and mentorship to the student teams adopted by AIC-SKU via a 10-session Virtual Student Innovator Program (SIP). An indicative calendar is attached for your ready reference.
- Connecting students from relevant industry/academia networks of the AIC-SKU.
- Support with necessary online prototyping support required to enhance the Technology Readiness Level (TRL) of the student teams’ innovation to at least TRL-5. It is understood that TRLs and their corresponding levels are acceptable in the relevant industry parlance.
- Support the student teams towards developing a complete product package with business/product pitch/presentation.
- A 5-day virtual SIP Bootcamp is organized where the student teams shall further refine their innovation and undergo online training on various sessions such as product development, IPR, market research, business design, etc.
- To guide the student teams to test their innovation (online) as a proof of concept.
- To support, train and guide the student teams to protect their intellectual property at all times.